Saturday, May 5, 2012

Another Adventure Begins...


I am very pleased and excited to announce that my proofreading service is up and running and ready to book assignments!

The Practical Pen
Proofreading Services for the Pragmatic Writer

I am offering proofreading services for everything from manuscripts to professional marketing materials and resumes. Rates are set at a very affordable level, and I am currently offering a 10% discount for all projects booked by May 31, 2012.

Thank you for indulging me in a little self-promotion here, and I hope you will take a moment to check out my new website at www.thepracticalpen.com. It's still evolving, but most information is there and any comments/feedback would be welcome!

Have a great weekend!  :)







Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment